Bespoke engagement ring pricing
The price of a bespoke engagement ring will vary depending on the gemstones and materials used, manufacture prices and complexity of the design.
Below are some starting prices for a 4.0mm solitaire / centre stone to be used as a rough guide only:
- Solitaire coloured gemstone ring – 9ct gold £1000, 18ct gold and platinum £1300
- Solitaire diamond ring – 9ct gold £1800, 18ct gold and platinum £2100
- 3 stone coloured gemstone and diamond ring – 9ct gold £1200, 18ct gold / platinum £2100
- 3 diamond ring – 9ct gold £2200, 18ct gold / platinum £2800
- Cluster / halo coloured gemstone and diamond ring – 9ct gold £2500, 18ct gold / platinum £3100
- Cluster / halo diamond ring – 9ct gold £3000, 18ct gold / platinum £3600
- Shoulder diamonds +£500
If you have a budget in mind, we can design your ring accordingly to make sure you’re happy with the final price.
Here’s an outline of the costs of a bespoke engagement ring:
- Initial consultation in person in Salisbury, or online by zoom and email, to establish a rough price estimate – FREE
- Design sketches, from initial designs to a developed final design - £100 (which will be deducted from the final price of your chosen design)
- Deposit – once the final design is accepted, a deposit of 50% is required before materials are ordered and crafting begins
- Final balance – once the finished jewellery is ready to collect / dispatch the final balance is required (minus your initial design deposit and 50% deposit)
You can schedule a free consultation below to discuss commissioning a piece of jewellery at 4 Minster Street, Salisbury. This can be in person or remotely by Zoom , phone or email.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
For a more detailed price guide you can fill out the form below and we will get in touch with a rough estimate before your initial design consultation.